- 16372 Hampton Rd, Hamilton VA, Hamilton, VA, 20158 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 3,932 sqft
- Welcome home to Hampton Road! 6 bucolic acres with wonderful front and rear yards that back to woods and a creek. There is an attached 2 car garage AND a large detached 2 car garage with a floored upper level providing plenty of space and storage. Home has beautiful hardwood floors throughout, large bedrooms, a master bathroom dressing area with multiple closets. The family room features a wood burning fireplace and leads to a sprawling rear deck ready for your parties and memories. Conveniently loca...
- 17091 Quail Creek Cir, Hamilton, VA, 20158 United States
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 3,868 Sqft
- Nestled in the cool trees, this beautiful, 5,600 finishsed square foot, 4 bedroom 3 1/2 bath home on 3 acres is a commuter's dream. Located on the border of Hamilton and Paeonian Springs, you are a hop skip and a jump away from Route 7, the Hamilton commuter lot, the W&OD trail, shopping, schools, recreation, downtown Leesburg & Purcellville. The open concept main level has a large bedroom, freshly painted kitchen, large family room with cathedral ceilings, a stone fireplace, dining and living rooms, a larg...
- 11439 Olde Stone Ln,, Lovettsville, VA, 20180 United States
- Ready to build your dream home in complete peace and tranquility? Expensive soil study/excavation/well install already done for you! 15.58 acres right in the heart of Virginia wine country, 5 minutes to the D.C. MARC commuter train station and just a 1 hour drive to both D.C. and Baltimore. 6 bedroom conventional septic approved and well is already installed. This lot has it all... pasture, horse friendly, woods, water front and a level open house site that backs to the woods. Listen to the creek flow and the birds...
- 200 Riverdale Cir, Stephenson, VA, 22656 United States
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 3,522 Sqft
- Multi generational brick ranch home complete with a large in law apartment with interior access and its own entrance. With over 3,000 finished square feet, home has 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths with a recently remodeled master bath. Large kitchen, family room, solarium sun room and upper deck. Oversized garage with work bench area. Basement has recreation room and pellet stove. Sprawling 3 acre yard with a creek, garden area and a chicken coop and pen. Relax in your gazebo after a long day!
- 0 Snickersville Turnpike, Bluemont, VA, 20135 United States
- Description: In town of quaint Bluemont ready for your vision! House structure could be renovated and Federal/State historic tax credit grants are possible. Or build your brand new dream home. 1 total acre included with sale.