Welcome to your dream home on 4+ peaceful acres in Western Loudoun County! The intimate and serene Ashley Springs II subdivision provides an escape from noise and congestion while conveniently situated minutes from the towns of Middleburg and Purcellville.
- For Sale
20209 Creekspring Ct PURCELLVILLE, VA, 20132 United States Get directions$749,990 $179/Sq. ft.
- Age2002 Years
- Parking Attached 3-Car Garage car garage
- District Loudoun County Public Schools, Loudoun Valley
- MLS# VALO401284
- Listed 1 Month 6 Days Ago
New Price and available as early as mid-April! Welcome to your move-in ready, exceptionally well-maintained home on 4+ peaceful acres in Western Loudoun County! Inviting 4,200 finished square-foot home with many wonderful features throughout: 4 bedrooms, 3-1/2 baths, and a spacious finished basement with a large study that can be used as a 5th bedroom or guest suite. Bathed in natural light, the house boasts high-end custom window treatments and an open, flowing, bright and cheerful floor plan. Huge kitchen island, double oven, ultra-quiet dishwasher, and butler’s pantry. To help maintain good health, the interior brass hardware has anti-viral and anti-bacterial benefits. Access to the intimate Ashley Springs-II neighborhood via all paved and state-maintained scenic roads. Conveniently situated minutes from the towns of Middleburg and Purcellville — with easy access to Leesburg and the Greenway via Route 7. Close to shopping, schools, recreation, wine country, Dulles Airport, the Silver Line Me
- Attic, Carpet, Chair Railings, Crown Moldings, Dining Area, Double/Dual Staircase, Family Room Off Kitchen, Formal/Separate Dining Room, Kitchen - Gourmet, Kitchen - Island, Master Bath(s), Pantry, Soaking Tub, Tub Shower, Walk-in Closet(s), Window Treatments, Wood Floors, 1 Fireplace(s), Fireplace - Glass Doors, Gas/Propane, Built-In Microwave, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven-Double, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater, Accessibility Features: None, Door Features: French, Six Panel, Storm, Window Features: Double Hung, Double Pane, Energy Efficient, Low-E, Laundry Hookup, Lower Floor Laundry, Upper Floor Laundry
- HOME FEATURES: General: House is in pristine condition and ideal for entertaining Great view of expansive back yard and neighbor’s horse farm Access to house entirely on PAVED ROADS that are maintained & plowed by the state at no additional cost Interior: Open floor plan Spacious Gourmet kitchen adjacent to Dining & Family Room With Butler’s pantry Beautiful Morning Room Family room & basement Recreation room are pre-wired for a 5.1 audio system High end silhouette shades on main level Ceiling fans & low E-glass on all windows Large Master Suite Extra attic insulation for energy efficiency Exterior: Brick pillars with sensor- controlled lanterns Brick stoop & walkway to front door Custom paver-walkway to deck Walkout finished basement exits through French door. UPGRADES: 3-car garage Expanded family room Deluxe custom window treatments Huge gourmet kitchen island with extra sink Large morning room with butler’s pantry
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|5||Blue Ridge Middle School||6-8||4.8 mi|
|6||Banneker Elementary School||PK-5||5.3 mi|
|7||Loudoun Valley High School||9-12||5.7 mi|
|NA||Foxcroft School||9-12||3.8 mi|
|9||Lincoln Elementary School||PK-5||4.3 mi|
|10||Emerick Elementary School||PK-5||4.9 mi|
|NA||Loudoun Christian High School (Will open: Fall 2014)||9-10||5 mi|
|6||Harmony Middle School||6-8||5.7 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.